Message Subscriptions screen enables you to control all the incoming messages according to your needs. This way, you receive only messages that are relevant to you.
Message Subscriptions screen shows a list of subscriptions which include the following information:
- User/User Groups - All users/user groups notified about the specific change on the Platform
- Scope type - Device/Device group or Semantic Group
- Scope - Specific instance of the selected scope type
- Level - Type of message you want to receive according to severity: Info, Warning, and Alarm
- Channel(s) - Channels through which messages will be received by the user
- Actions - Enables you to delete message subscriptions
Create Message Subscriptions
To add subscriptions:
- Click the Add subscriptions button
- This will open the Create Subscription sidebar
- Choose the type of scope (device/device group or semantic group) from the list
- Inside the Scope field, enter a name for specific device/device group or semantic group
- Select message level from the Message Level list (Info, Warning, or Alarm)
- Select message recipients from the User/User Group list
Once you have selected them, you will be able to view or remove them at the bottom of the sidebar
- Select channel through which messages will be received (Push Notification, Email, and/or Web socket)
- Click on Create
New message subscription will be added to the list.
Note: User field in Add subscription dialog may/may not be displayed depending on your business context/user role you have!
Edit Message Subscriptions
To edit a message subscription:
- Click on the subscription you want to edit
- Proceed to make your changes
- Click on Update
Delete Message Subscriptions
To delete a message subscription:
- Select message subscription checkbox you would like to delete
- Click on
- Confirm the action
You can also bulk delete message subscriptions by selecting multiple ones or clicking on Select all, and then clicking on at the top of the grid.