Android System Widget allows you to monitor current status of your data on your Android device by adding the widget to your home screen.
To make Android system widget:
- Press and hold an empty spot on the home screen
- Widgets button will appear
- Tap the button
- You can select Status or Feed widget
- List of semantic groups/feeds you have created/have the access to will appear
- Choose one, depending on the type of widget
- Drag-and-drop it anywhere on the home screen
- WolkReact mobile application widget will be displayed along with other widgets on your home screen
Status widget displays the status of a semantic group.
Status widget on an Android home screen displays the name of the semantic group, number of feeds (three in this case) and the status in which feeds are: normal or alarm (normal in this case).
If one or more feeds go in alarm state:
- Semantic group name turns red
- Number of feeds in the alarm state is displayed on the widget
The widget is automatically refreshed every minute. However, you can refresh it by tapping the refresh button on it.
Feed widget is a card widget which displays the latest reading of one feed.
Feed widget on an Android home screen also displays the name of the semantic group which the feed belongs to, the name of the feed and its latest reading.
The widget is automatically refreshed every minute. However, you can refresh it by tapping refresh.
Note: These widgets are visual which means that you can only see data displayed on the widgets. To modify Status/Feed widget, you have to access it through our web application.
For more info on how to modify Status/Feed widget, go to Handle Widgets - web app Status/Cards widget section.