Administration module consists of user and role management features.
In this module, you can:
- Create, Edit, and Delete Global/Asset Roles
- Create, Manage, Delete Users, and Transfer Asset Ownership
- Create, Manage, Delete User Groups and Set Asset Roles
User Management screen enables you to see detailed information about Platform members. It shows user list which includes:
- User email address
- First name
- Last name
- User role
- User status
Within this screen, you are able to:
- Create/Delete users
- View and change role/status of the user
- Remove user from user group(s)
- Transfer asset ownership from one user to another
There is a Search text box option where you can search any user added to the Platform by typing his first name, last name or email address. You can change the status of the user within this screen.
You can also search users by their roles. For example, choose Standard user, and you will be presented with all Standard users assigned.
Role Management screen enables you to define Global and Asset roles as a unique combination of name, description, and access permissions for different features of the platform.
Inside Role Management, you can:
- View the list of existing user roles and their details
- Create/Add Global and Asset Roles
- Edit existing roles
- Delete roles
User Group Management screen allows you to manage the user groups within your tenant, and within it, you can:
- Create user groups (add/remove users from a group)
- Edit user group
- Delete user group
- Set Asset Roles and grant permissions to specific assets, such as devices and semantic groups