The initial screen that appears when you log into your WolkReact mobile application is the Dashboard screen. It displays mobile enabled widgets: Cards, Charts, Semantic groups, Actuators (Switch, Slider (Count) and String), Gauges, Status and Maps. As shown in the screenshot below, a green mobile glyph, visible in the web application, indicates that the widget is enabled for mobile phone.
Reading details are displayed in the images below. You can reorder widgets by drag and drop anywhere on the screen.
Layout in landscape orientation is also possible as is the case with the Charts and the Semantic groups widgets in the screenshot below.
Actuators widget enables you to send an actuation value and displays the state and the value of:
- Device with a Switch - by switching it on and off
- Device with a Slider/Count - change the value of a parameter by moving an indicator or entering a specific value
- Device with a String actuator widget - displays the name of the device and the String actuator you chose, as well as the time when the last change took place, i.e. when the last actuation command was sent
To manage String actuator:
- Tap the String widget
- Text dialog will appear
- Enter the command in the text field
- Tap the button
After the process is completed, Last update (time) info will be displayed at the bottom of the dialog.
Note: Actuator displays readings of devices only after the previous operation process has been completed.
Gauge widget is a visual representation of different value ranges. Each value range can be presented with a different colour.
Status widget displays current status of a semantic group based on real-time data sent from any selected feed or hardware alarm within a selected semantic group.
Widget status can be:
- NORMAL - no alarms activated; green is a default colour
- ALARM - alarm triggered on any feed in any semantic (sub)group; red is a default colour
- WARNING - alert condition of a selected feed or semantic (sub)group; yellow is a default colour
You will see detailed description of real-time data by tapping the widget.
Map widget is a visual representation of the last sent physical location/position of specific GPS feeds. It enables real-time tracking of your device.
There are colour coded location markers:
red - At least one alarm is triggered in a semantic group orange - At least one warning triggered in a semantic group green - No alarm grey - Feed(s) in a semantic group are inactive
Tap a location marker and you will get the following information: name of the semantic group, coordinates (latitude, longitude) and the time of the last report.
- Rotate the screen to enter landscape mode
Note: Data might be outdated graphic representation appears on a feed widget if device status is connected, but the Platform has not received any data in more than 30 minutes.