Account Management enables you to manage your account and provides additional information about the account and the application. It is located in the application’s title bar.
- Click the button
- It will display a drop-down menu with Account, Switch tenant and Log out options:
Enables you to modify your account by changing your credentials.
- Select Account in the User menu drop-down
- New Account settings dialog box will appear with Info and Password tabs
- Change first and last name in Info tab
- Change your password in Password tab
- Click Save
The Switch tenant feature enables Platform owner to switch through different tenants (contexts).
For more information on the Tenant and/or the Context, go to the Glossary of Terms on our website.
Note: If you do not see this functionality, it is most likely not supported by your business case. For more information, please contact your support.
Log out of the application.
- Click the Account management button
- A drop-down list will appear
- Click Log out
- A new Logout dialog box will appear
- Click LOG OUT to confirm the action
Enables you to get detailed instructions on how to use the Platform.
- Click the Help button in the application’s title bar
- A drop-down will appear with:
- Start Tutorial - enables you to access and restart the tutorial at any time
- User Guides - enables you to access user guide for web and mobile application
- About - enables you to quickly access your account on Platform’s mobile application by scanning a QR code