This integration enables activation and deactivation of Tele2 SIM card on WolkAbout IoT Platform.
WolkAbout - Tele2 Integration
Prior to connecting the device to WolkAbout IoT Platform, log in to Tele2 website to obtain the following parameters:
- URL - get URL by going to this link
API Key - log in to Tele2 Jasper, go to Admin/Users and create a user that will be used for integration with Tele2 (e.g. Integration User with enough privileges - set Access Type to both API and UI)
Click on Show API Key in User details
Initially, the Key will be hidden and displayed in the asterisks.
Copy the API Key here, which will be used for the action described below:
Create Tele2 Integration on WolkAbout Platform
- Go to the Settings button and select Tele2 Integration tab
- Enter Tele2 URL, API Key and User name (Integration User)
- Click Save
After the integration is completed, you can start creating a Tele2 device. Firstly, it is necessary to create a device template.
- Go to the Device templates tab
- Click the button to create device template
- Create and specify template with the following parameters:
- Device template name - required
- Description - optional
- Select one of the JSON Protocol
- Connectivity type - choose Tele2_JASPER
- Device type - standard
- Click the Create device button, choose the Tele2 specified template and fill out the empty fields with the appropriate parameters:
- Device name
- Device key (it is optional, the Platform will generate by default)
- ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card, a unique number that identifies an Individual SIM card)
This number will be provided by Tele2 Jasper within Tele2 Jasper-Device list screen.
To create semantic group from this device select the Create semantic group from this device checkbox.
For more information on how to create device template, please refer to the Create/Update/Delete Device Template section of this guide.
ICCID becomes automatically active when creating a device on both platforms.
Click the Replace arrows, as shown on the screenshot below, to replace SIM card parameters.
Enter the new parameters and click Replace.
Click the Deactivate button to deactivate your card.