Reports display the history of reading/feed in a form of a chart. After selecting one of the cards (e.g. Temperature) you will be presented with a list of readings/feeds for Temperature. This module enables you to see readings/feeds from one or more devices.
Screenshot below shows readings for a selected card (in this example, Temperature).
- Select one of the readings to see more details
- Tap a small calendar button
- Choose one of the predefined periods of time to check specific range of data
Note: Today has been initially predefined.
- To choose a specific period of time (e.g. to select specific week), select Custom
Map Location History Report
WolkReact Map Location History Report enables you to see your assets’ location history and routes.
Map displays connected positions of an asset in a specified period.
- Start point is marked with a location pin icon
- End point is marked with a finish flag icon
- Colour of the trajectory is darker as the trajectory approaches its end point
- Pinch out to zoom in and see the details
Tap on a location marker on the map and you will get the following information:
- Semantic group name
- Coordinates - latitude and longitude
- Start/finish - time and date of start and finish of the route for the selected date range/period
To enter full-screen mode, rotate your mobile device 90 degrees.
For more information on how to create map tracking report, go to WolkReact, Web Application User Manual, Work with Reports section.