Apart from these three predefined roles, you can create custom roles with unique combinations of permissions to the features. Within the Manage roles tab you are able to:
- Add custom roles
- Edit and delete custom roles
Note: Custom role with the user management permissions (to create and edit existing user) will have the possibility to enable and disable user, add, edit and change all user roles except for those who have Admin role. This custom role won’t have the possibility to add new users with the Admin role.
To add custom roles:
- Click the button
- Enter the role name, description and select access permissions
- role name: Dashboard user
- description: Dashboards only
- access permission: has access regarding the dashboard only
After enabling access permission, click Save.