For each feed with a numeric type of data (e.g. temperature, pressure, humidity…) you can define high and low alarm thresholds. If a reading of a feed crosses the defined threshold, you will receive a message in the Messages module on the Platform.
To set threshold on a feed:
- Click on a feed
- New Edit window will pop up
- Set the alarm as high and/or low
- Enter the message you would like to be displayed after the alarm is being triggered
- Set its severity to alert, critical or error
- Click Save
- Graphic representation of a threshold will appear on a feed
Note: You can set alarm thresholds only for numeric type of data i.e. only for feeds and not actuators.