Alarm Notifications menu is located next to the Account management menu in header. It displays number of notifications you have received, but haven’t read yet. Manage alarm notifications:
- Click on alarm notifications menu button
- Drop-down window pops up with a list of the last three alarm notifications you haven’t read
Each notification in the list contains notification text, name of the device/sensor which triggered the alarm, symbol for severity level and time and date when the alarm was triggered.
- Hover over any notification label
- MARK AS READ hyperlink will appear with the same function as the one for messages on the main Messages page
- Click on it
- Notification will be marked as read and will automatically be deleted from the list
- The next one in line will come to its place
If you read alarm notifications on Messages page, counter and list will be updated accordingly.
To directly jump to Messages from another module in the application click on Go to messages hyperlink at the bottom of Alarm Notifications drop-down menu.