The initial screen that appears when you log into your WolkAbout IoT Mobile Application is the Dashboard screen. It displays mobile enabled widgets, which are: Cards, Charts, Semantic groups, Actuators (Switch, Slider/Count and String), Gauges, Status and Maps. As shown in the screenshot below, a green mobile glyph, visible in web application, indicates that the widget is enabled for mobile phone.
Reading details are displayed in the images below.
You can reorder widgets by drag and drop anywhere on the screen.
Layout in landscape orientation is also possible as in case with Charts and Semantic groups widgets in the screenshot below.
Actuators widget enables you to send an actuation value and displays the state and the value of:
- Device with a Switch - by switching it on and off
- Device with a Slider/Count - change the value of a parameter by moving an indicator or entering a specific value
- Device with a String actuator widget - displays the name of the device and the String actuator you chose, as well as the time when the last change took place, i.e. when the last actuation command was sent
To manage String actuator:
- Click on a String widget
- Text screen will pop up
- Type the command in the text field
After the process has been finished, Last update (time) info will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Actuator displays readings of devices only after the previous operation process has been completed.
Gauge widget is a visual representation of different value ranges. Each value range can be presented with a different color.
Status widget displays current status of your custom semantic group with a simple color widget. It will display real-time data sent from any selected feed from a selected semantic group made within Data semantics module.
A widget can have two different statuses:
- NORMAL - no alarms activated; green is default color
- ALARM - alarm triggered on any feed in any semantic (sub)group; red is default color
You will see detailed description of real-time data by clicking on it.
Map widget is a visual representation of a last sent physical location/position of the specific GPS feeds. It enables real-time tracking of your device.
There are colour coded location markers:
green - there is no alarm red - there is at least one alarm in a semantic group
If you click on a location marker you will get the following information: name of the semantic group, coordinates (latitude, longitude) and the time of the last report.