Personal Data Protection Policy
Last modified: November 5, 2020
WolkAbout complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) and the Law on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter: “LPDP”) of the Republic of Serbia (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, 87⁄2018). Therefore, this policy explains what personal data we process and why, and presents your rights in accordance with GDPR/LPDP. WolkAbout takes all the necessary measures and actions in compliance with the LPDP, in order to protect and ensure the privacy of personal data.
1. Who is interested in processing the personal data (controller): WolkAbout doo, bulevar Jovana Dučića 15, Novi Sad
2. Personal data that can be collected and processed:
2.1 Identification data (name, surname, email address, contact phone, Skype name, etc. )
2.2 CVs, various documents (cover letters, recommendation letters, university confirmation letters, and other data from CVs, e.g., data from LinkedIn profile, etc.)
2.3 Test results
2.4 Information related to recruitment processes (e.g., comments)
3. The purpose of the processing is: recruitment and selection (for current and future open positions)
4. Who will the data be shared with:
We will never share your personal data with other parties without your consent. We do not sell, give, or lease the users’ personal data.
5. In WolkAbout, we take all the required technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data - we are ISO 27001:2013 certified.
6. We will not retain your data longer than necessary for the purpose specified above or upon your right to be forgotten (erasure right).
7. You have rights:
7.1 to be informed;
7.2 to access your data;
7.3 to update/correct the data;
7.4 to delete personal data;
7.5 to be informed regarding correction or deletion of the data and the restrict processing;
7.6 to data portability;
7.7 to object and automated individual decision-making;
7.8 to complain to the Commissioner;
If you wish to use your above-mentioned rights, or you have any privacy/related questions or requests to withdraw your consent, please write to us at email@example.com.
By accepting Personal Data Protection Policy, you give your consent to WolkAbout to collect and process your data that can be used for the recruitment and selection process and/or for sending you emails.